10-mil Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
$229.99 – $429.99
- SHIPPING included lower 48 states
- Made in U.S.A.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Spec Sheet [PDF]
10-mil Crawl Space Plastic Vapor Barrier
Our crawl space vapor barrier material is great for crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing and many other projects around the home. With all the hype about reinforced vapor barriers, many homeowners are realizing that reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material may cause cat urine odor issues once installed.
- 10-mil (Actual Thickness) (unlike some reinforced that measure at cord)
- Won’t ever separate after install – One piece
- Sizes: 1,000sq’ (10×100), 1,200sq’ (12×100) or 2,000sq’ (20×100)
- Color: White
- No cat urine odor
- Made in USA
Strong Vapor Barrier for Crawl Spaces
- Just about every waterproofing company is pushing reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material. It’s easy to see why when they talk about how strong it is and puncture resistant. The reinforcement does make it strong but not puncture resistant unless the puncture happens on the reinforcement cord.
- The reinforcement cord can also give off an odor similar to cat urine. If the cord becomes wet, many times a cat urine odor can develop. It’s likely to get wet so why risk a potential odor problem by using a reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material.
- Reinforced vapor barrier material can also separate over time. The cord is installed by gluing two pieces of plastic over it. The lack of separation is only as good as the glue used.
You may also like…
Crawl Space Seam Tape
$34.99Add to cart
Lomanco PVC1 Foundation Vent Fan$199.99 Add to cart
Foundation Seam Tape – Butyl Tape 2-inch Wide
$44.99Add to cart
Christmas Tree Fasteners for Crawl Space$29.99 – $99.99 Select options
Crawl Space Sump Pump
$229.99Add to cart
Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier$1,299.99 Add to cart
Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier$1,099.99 Add to cart
12-mil Crawl Space Vapor Barrier$269.99 – $469.99 Select options