*Please note: attic, basement, and ductwork services are not available at some locations.
Please view our COVID policy updates at the bottom of the page.
To better protect our customers and staff, we have implemented a few temporary internal and service-based policy updates during this time. We will keep you updated as things change.
Please note that each of our locations are operating according to state and county guidelines to keep our teams and you safe. Some guidelines may vary from what is outlined below. Please contact your local Crawl Space Ninja for more details.
We are resuming all face-to-face contact with customers.
- If you would prefer to have limited or no face-to-face contact with our team for your assessment, please let us know at the time we schedule your appointment.
Our installers are refraining from knocking on doors and engaging with customers unless necessary and after receiving permission.
- If you wish to meet with your installer or Ninja Inspector, they will be refraining from handshakes as a precaution to you and our team. Meetings must also only be held outside while maintaining a 6-foot distance remaining between parties.
All vehicles carry sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers in an effort to keep our Ninjas sanitized between appointments and jobs.
- All face-to-face internal staff meetings have resumed.
- Any employee capable of implementing social distancing by working remotely has already done so.
- Mandatory sick days are provided for all that feel sick.